Osborne are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for our client, a family run business within the poultry industry. The role is on a full time & permanent basis.
- Provide maintenance support, both reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the hatchery
- Monitor all alarms within the hatchery and investigate what caused the alarm
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and records are completed accurately and on time
- Minor electrical maintenance duties
- Minor plumbing and welding duties
- General maintenance duties
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a maintenance role
- Electrical qualifications
- Solution focused attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the link provided or call Rob in confidence on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now