Valve Specialist Manager
Osborne Recruitment, in partnership with our client, are seeking a Valve Specialist Manager to join their expanding team in Cork. This position is for a leading supplier of process equipment and Engineering solutions into the pharmaceutical and chemical industries in Ireland and the UK. The main responsibility will involve managing the extensive product portfolio. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Company Car.
- Pension Contribution.
- Healthcare insurance Cover.
- Death in Service/Permanent Health cover.
- Bonus structure based on targets.
- Manage projects from initial enquiry and concept to delivery in alignment with the customer, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Project design and work with the engineers.
- Ability to resolve any technical issues or queries that arise relating to the product and ensure the information given is accurate and provides a solution.
- Identify new opportunities for business development regarding markets, supply chain and products.
- Flexibility to travel to meet key clients and provide commercial support to existing and prospective customers.
- Directing the internal sales team on quotations regarding customer queries.
- Meet project deadlines and daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
- Previous experience in a technical sales role essential particularly related to valves, process, mechanical or instrumentation.
- Excellent customer service skills in identifying needs and providing an appropriate solution.
- Working knowledge to work with engineering houses to identify design requirements.
- Understanding of design, technology, and interpretation of CAD drawings.
- Flexibility to travel as there is extensive international travel requires.
- Strong IT skills that includes experience in MS 365 and ERP systems.
- Ability to work well as a team but also on their own initiative when required.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Aoife on:
T: 086 035 2515